Ohio-Northeast
Options

rehearsal dinner places?

I'm getting married in June in Lake County and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of a place to have a rehearsal dinner.  Downtown Willoughby has many nice options, my only issue is that I have a few brother in laws to be that really like to drink and I'm trying to keep everyone sober the night before.  I thought about doing it right at the rehearsal site which is a Lake Metro park facility on the lake in Willowick and just making it a casual dinner but of course you can't guarantee the weather will cooperate.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!! 

Re: rehearsal dinner places?

• Options
    BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Willowick Park is nice.  I was MOH for a friend who had her bridal shower there and I threw my boss a baby shower there this summer.

It's VERY VERY casual, but sweet and simple.  It is what you make it.  The facility is nice to rent inside, but you can also use the outdoor picnic areas.

For the Bridal Shower we rented the buliding and had about 30 people in there comfortably with buffet style foods.

For the baby shower I set up outside at the picnic tables and was able to pull a bunch of them together.  I had about 20 people for that event.

Good location, no alcohol, bring your own food and decorations.

If you're looking for another Lake County Area Colby Park is pretty and so is squire's castle (though that may be cuyahoga).
  • Options
    saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal dinner was going to be at Dino's on 306 by Lakeland.  There food is awesome and they have some smaller private rooms.  They are also priced very reasonably.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards