Florida-North Florida

wedding coordinator?

Hi everyone,

Is anyone using a wedding coodinator?  I am considering using one in hopes of alleviating some of the stress of the "weddin'".  I am super excited to get married however not so excited to plan and make all of the decisions that go along with it.  I pretty much just want to show up and have fun and not miss any work for planning..........

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Anniversary

Re: wedding coordinator?

• Alot depends on what city you're getting married in, but yes i'm using Elegant Beginnings as my coordinator in Panama City Beach.  They'll be doing day-of coordination for our wedding since i hear its the most stressful. 
    Good Luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are getting married in St. Augustine at the River House on Sept 15th!  So much to think about.......

1.  food
    2.  flowers
    3.  colors
    4.  drinks
    5.  decor
    6.  cake
    7.  dj
    8.  lighting
    9.  timeline
    10.  keeping my sanity
    Anniversary
  • I am using Adiar from Your Wedding Weekender.  I am using her mostly for day/weekend of stuff but she has been super helpful.  We clicked right away and I have contacted almost every coordinator in Northeast Florida.  Her prices were the best and the one I liked the most. 
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.yourweddingweekender.com/&h=HAQHx36xT

If you are looking for more of just someone to do the event design I would also suggest the ladies at Declaration Events.  They have a shop down on St George Street.  I have been in there often and they have been very helpful.  They do more of design and not so much logistics but it all depends on what you are looking for. 

Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I think I have narrowed it down to Tanya from Southern Charm Events. I just helped two of my friends with their weddings and we definitely needed help from a planner. You should enjoy the process not stress.
  • I'm getting married in St. Augustine and I am using Dawn from The Wedding Authority. They are located inside the Lightner Museum--theweddingauthority.com.
  • Oh, and I'm using A1A Aleworks for catering, Sweet Weddings for the cake, The Conservatorie Florist for flowers, and DJ Joey.
  • edited December 2011
    Tanya with Southern Charm is awesome and then there's Katrina with Made of Honor Weddings. If you're like I was and stress over important stuff, get a planner and make them do all the work, lol. Good luck.
  • If you brides dont mind me asking, what is your budget for the weddings where you are using a coordinator? And what is the average price of these coordinators?  I'm newly engaged and we would love to have a wedding coordnator to alleviate the stress (I'm in Ohio). We do not have a set budget yet. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards