Florida-North Florida

Anyone else a Lightner Courtyard bride?

Signed my contract for the wedding authority and I asked them what was next and they basically said we will see you the day before the wedding.  I was just wondering if anyone else used them for the ceremony and not the planning and had a good experience, it's too late now and I wouldn't change it (I LOVE the courtyard for pictures etc) but it seemed like I am paying a decent amount of money only for the location when the city's fees were only 10% of it (The courtyard is owned by the city)

Re: Anyone else a Lightner Courtyard bride?

• edited December 2011
    I am! But I'm doing a package through the Wedding Authority with a planner, reception site (Bayview Room), and a bunch of other stuff. Sorry I'm of no help with the whole no planner thing. I don't remember the price, but I remember thinking that the Garden seemed like a really good price (but that's also with the package so it may be different).
  • I am! I haven't seen this, but we must've booked the Lightner just a few days apart. We're getting married there next November. I was basically told the same thing, and it feels a little strange because we've got a while until the wedding, but I don't hear from my planner very often. Who's your planner?
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards