Florida-North Florida

honeymoon in St Augustine...restaurant recommendation please!

Coming to St Augustine on Saturday Oct 23 for a "mini-moon". Plans include the Moonrise/Sunset at the lighthouse and then dinner afterwards at....? any suggestions? We are then spending the night at Best Western at the beach. Next day meeting up with my sisters family....any suggestions for a kid friendly mid afternoon get together?
Thanks!
Sandi
Sandi Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: honeymoon in St Augustine...restaurant recommendation please!

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bubble Room is fun and the food is pretty good (especially the desserts!).
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    There are so many good restaurants in St. Augustine, it would take forever to list them all lol.  If you look up restaurant reviews for St. Aug on TripAdvisor, that would probably help.  Many people like Cordova 95 (pretty expensive though I think), the Columbia, Caps on the Water, etc.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee and I LOVE the Colombia! Also, there's La Pentola...we have not been there yet but have heard great things and are going to try it soon and are having our rehearsal dinner there if we like it!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A1A Ale Works. kid friendly outing -- Alligator Farm
  • serene82serene82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bubble room is outrageous for being a kiddy looking resturaunt. The Columbia is also pricey and formal if you are looking for that kind of thing. If you want the whole relaxing atmosphere, but still a nice restuarant try Caps on the Water or The Conch house, but make reservations at the 2nd they get pretty busy on weekends. I think they are both kid friendly being that you can sit outside and the kids can check out the water walkways, just be careful no one falls in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards