Florida-North Florida
Options

Pensacola Venues?

I need help finding a venue and thought y'all might be able to tell me of places I'm inadvertently overlooking. I really, really want to get married in downtown Pensacola, but if that ends up being a no-go so be it. I've already looked into New World Landing, 511 Palafox, Barkley House, and Museum of Commerce; however, they're all already booked. We plan on having about 50 people at the wedding. Are there any places in downtown Pensacola (or out - I'm willing to go out to Perdido, but not farther) that you can think of?

Re: Pensacola Venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, we want to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. And we do not want it associated with a church. (We're not religious, so we don't think it would feel right.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Palafox Wharf

Crown Plaza

My Spayce

The Garden Club

The Cultural Center

Then there's restaurants...

Good luck... 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. We actually ended up being able to book our venue today. Such a relief. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you end up choosing? 

Isnt that a big relief!?! For me thats when it started to feel like it was really going to happen! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up with Seville Quarter. We had originally planned on New World Landing, but when we went down there to sign the contract we found out that it had already been booked when we looked at it. That didn't leave a good taste in our mouth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception downtown at Apple Annies in Seville.  It was great!  Perfect for the amount of guests you stated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards