Ohio-Northeast

Looking for a unique winter wedding venue!

Hello everyone!
I thought I found the PERFECT venue for my January 2014 wedding...a beautiful rustic building at Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in Frombell, PA (wooden walls covered in tall glass windows, stone fireplace...perfect for a romantic winter wedding).  This camp provides overnight summer camps for all kids (it is an inclusive camp for kids who have disabilities).  My background is special education & occupational therapy, so my fiance and I love the idea of putting money into a facility that will indirectly benefit the kids who go to camp.  And, there are also cabins where guests can stay overnight, which is a neat idea!
Long story short - the camp director told me they are only having weddings in March & September of 2014.  I was so bummed to hear this & now am trying to find another venue that is just as creative, meaningful & meshes with what my fiance and I value as a couple.
Do you ladies have any suggestions of places in the Northeast Ohio or Western PA areas?  We need to accommodate about 200-230 guests & want to keep the cost as LOW as possible.
Thank you!! :)

Re: Looking for a unique winter wedding venue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards