Ohio-Northeast
Options

HOB (Cleveland)

Has anyone had their reception at The House of Blues - Cleveland or know anyone who has? Do they have shows and private parties at the same time? I'm looking into them, but I want to know how they are to work with.

Re: HOB (Cleveland)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_hob-cleveland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:76da9756-aba6-4c90-9805-010c6f8a0591Post:23cfe5c5-307a-4131-964d-ec26a9bfea70">HOB (Cleveland)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their reception at The House of Blues - Cleveland or know anyone who has? Do they have shows and private parties at the same time? I'm looking into them, but I want to know how they are to work with.
    Posted by thefuturemrsx[/QUOTE]

I went to a ceremony/reception at The House of Blues and there was a show the same night. Honestly, I didn't realize there was a show that night until I walked out into the foyer/gathering area and people were lined up. The doors to where the wedding/reception was were closed the entire night so it's a private affair from others who are coming in to see a show.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lizzplizzp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Hi thefuturemrsx - 

From a vendor's point of view (I'm a professional wedding photographer), the HOB was extremely professional to work with, and my clients were very happy with them. The most recent wedding I photographed did not have another event going on, however I'm not sure if that's their typical policy. You can view several photos from that wedding here: http://elizabethpruitt.zenfolio.com/f16411881 . Best of luck with your plans! :-) 
  • Options
    I was at a wedding at Sammie's in the flats (similar area) and it was amazing. The view, the building, the staff...all were amazing.

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    I got married there 2 months ago and it was INCREDIBLE. The staff was top notch. My guests have all commented on how much fun they had and how unique the venue is. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I wouldn't have changed a thing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards