Florida-North Florida

My makeup artist just cancelled on me, HELP!

So I had Laura Meffen booked since November to do my makeup the day of my wedding (October 23, 2010), and I get an email from her today saying that her step sister just announced her wedding date and it's the same day as mine so she has to cancel on me, GREAT!! Can you girls PLEASE recommend someone else to do my makeup here in Gainesville?!?
Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.

Re: My makeup artist just cancelled on me, HELP!

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no.  I was going to suggest Laura.  Can you email her and see if she has any recommendations since she canceled on you?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • doc1026doc1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is what I would do. Email her and ask or ask someone like your hair stylist. She might have a good recommendation.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't stress.  You have plenty of time to find someone new.

I would ask your make-up artist for recommendations.  I'm sure she'll know someone else.
  • edited December 2011
    I have emailed her, but I haven't heard back yet. I just wanted a third parties input on anyone else.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards