Florida-North Florida
Options

Getting married on Jacksonville Beach, FL

Is there a cost to get married on Jax Beach? 

Re: Getting married on Jacksonville Beach, FL

• Options
    edited December 2011

That sounds nice ! Not too sure, maybe get in touch with the town or something? But hopefully someone on here can help you out. :) When are you getting married?

• Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on how you are trying to do it. Do you want to have chairs any everything out there? If so you would probably need ot contact the city.

Otherwise, if you just want to just have your guests and WP walk out there, it's no charge. My 1st wedding we got married on the ramp in front of the Casa Marina. My xSIL got married at the old pavilion, and someone else i know just walked out there and none of us paid anything.

Hope this helps :)
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would love to be married on a beach sounds like a beautiful idea
  • Options
    TahmayTahmay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You dont need a permit or to pay anything for having a beach wedding. I had my wedding on the beach besides Oceanfront Park in Jax beach on April 2nd.

They do like for you to notify them. What they will do is inform you if there are any events, (she was the one who broke the news to me that my wedding was same weekend as Blues Festival) like festivals, family reunions on the same day as your planned wedding. She will give the best suggestions for parking etc.

You fill out a form, and she will send it back with a seal of approval from Jax Beach in case anyone comes up and tells you to move.

Here is the nice woman you need to notify when having a beach wedding:

Lorraine Troendle     LTroendle@jaxbchfl.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards