Florida-North Florida

The date is set!

Sept 15th, 2012 at the River House in St Augustine.  The venue is just beautiful and I am excited that there will be plenty of tourist attractions to keep our out of town guests busy!  

If anyone has any ideas on a reception site for approx 30-40 people I would love to hear suggestions.
Anniversary

Re: The date is set!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats !!Cool
  • JillianL22JillianL22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I just recently got married at the River House and it was amazing. Good choice of venue :)
  • edited December 2011
    Jillian,

Which caterer did you use?  Any additional info would be greatly appreciated as I need to start booking florists, photographer, dj, etc. And I have no clue where to start!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think the river house is beautiful!! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Im using "culinary outfitters" for the catering. The owner's name is mary and she is fantastic! food is obviously the most expensive part of the wedding so its def not cheap but she is wonderful at what she does. She is on top of it too she likes being in the loop with your other vendors and shes done the river house hundreds of times so im sure if they havent already they will recomend her to you.
  • I am thinking about the River House too (great choice!), and going to check out the White Room and Casa Monica for Reception venue today or tomorrow. I have narrowed my vendors down to a just a few, but have picked my photographer for sure www.epphotoonline.com . Her name is Erica and she did my sisters wedding and was incredible!!  She also used Ruby Reds Floral and they were fabulous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards