Florida-North Florida
Options

Destin wedding coodinating companies

I'm trying to plan a simple wedding in Destin.  Has anyone used any of the wedding coodinating companies that have ceremony packages.  There are so many to choose from and from the research that i've done it looks like the pricing is about the same. 

Re: Destin wedding coodinating companies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    barefootweddings.net

These 2 ladies are passioante about every wedding they do. Also one of the owners puts her profits into her wildlife animal rescue. They do this because they love it and they are good at it. They do big or small weddings.

Hope this helps, Happy Planning!
  • Options
    girlykittygirlykitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same trouble too, but I have noticed a few things in my search...

Some of the places weeded themselves out when they reply to my emails.  On my first email, I asked about available dates, and I had a few that asked me for deposits immediately with no questions asked on what I was wanting.

Ask if they have any extra fees and taxes....some have a 20% fee and taxes that is not part of the package prices.

All the ones I have asked offered references.  I'm in the process of emailing and calling a few on theirs.   So don't be afraid to ask for them.  You are spending $300-$3000 to someone you haven't met and they understand that.

I hope this helps some!

• Options
    CARLYKNUCKLESCARLYKNUCKLES member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thany you both for the info.  Let me know if you find any worth checking out!

• Options
    tammyrosicktammyrosick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're working directly through the hilton sandestin.  I like the idea of using a private beach, with a known backup location.  They have been great to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Christina from feteevents.com to plan my wedding in the Santa Rosa Beach area.  She is AMAZING and I highly recommend her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards