Florida-North Florida

Destin Brides...HELP

Hi Knotties! Here's a little about me...Both my FI and I are enlisted Soldiers and currently DEPLOYED. Were based out of Fort Carson, CO so I guess our wedding is a "destination wedding"...

I've been to destin quite a few times on vacation but of course I've never been there to plan my wedding. I just need HELP. I'm on a budget and I know $10k isn't a budget and quite honestly I would die to have it WWAAYY LOWER that is pretty much all my FI and I are coming out of this deployment with and quite honestly we just can't afford to spend all of that on our wedding.

My mother was kind enough to buy the wedding dress of my dreams and already book my reception venue, my father will be doing the DJing since he does that on his free time and said he would love to and it's what he wants to do...I'm not okay with that but he's wont take no for an answer. I have booked my ceremony on the beach already but now I still have to find a Photographer(Most Important Factor), Reception Decor(HUGE PROBLEM), Cake etc and my colors are fuchsia, orange && aqua/turquoise.

I'm at a loss of how to budget this wedding and spend no more than $5k...Please help Cry

-- /> A Stressed Bride
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Destin Brides...HELP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards