Arizona-Phoenix

Graphic Designer Recs?

Hi Gals,

Does anyone know or have a graphic designer they can recommend? Want to get some bids for custom invites.

Thank so much! 

Re: Graphic Designer Recs?

• edited December 2011
    I used a lady I found on Etsy and I loved her!  She designed my invites and sent them to me in a pdf and I assembled them myself.  Not sure if she makes the full invite or just does it the way I did it, but she was amazing to work with!  She designed my invites, menues and seating chart!  Her info is in my bio under vendors and there are some pictures of her designs in there too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Designs Made Easy in Etsy, also.  Same as the PP, she was amazing!!! She had unlimited revisions and she was quick and efficient.  I loved our invites and monogram!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have used several ETSY designers for different things over the wedding planning process.  I picked different ones based on their designs on line for what I needed.  Very good luck with every one of them.  I also used cards and pockets to design my invites and then ordered my paper through them.  Super simple and great to work with.  Just google cards and pockets.  They have a blog with some they have designed before.  The cost for the design was $30.  On etsy I paid between $25 and $40 depending on how complicated they were.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I found the link to her Etsy store...here you go.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/belletristics
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    AWESOME!! Thanks Ladies!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - I might be a little late to the party. I'm an old knottie, but I wanted to throw another name into the ring for you - www.theeventessentials.com.

She was my (awesome) DOC, but her main focus is graphic design, and she's got some gorgeous stuff, does custom work, too. Had my mom not done our invites, I would DEFINITELY have gone through her, her work is gorgeous! 

Hope this helps! Good luck. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    PM me! I have another option for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards