Arizona-Phoenix

Pocket folds question

Hello Ladies! It's rare that I post, because of my busy schedule :( But I have a question for you ladies!

I am having 3 inserts. one for rsvp, the other directions, and the last one is for accomodations for the OOT guests. My question is, for those that are local, they don't need an accomodations cards. So, what are some good ideas that i could use as the third insert for the locals?

Thanks!

Re: Pocket folds question

• edited December 2011
    You could always do a "wedding itinerary" insert card with a schedule of events.  I think it would be ok to just have one less in the ones that don't need accomidation information though.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    What about a list of attractions/local interest points/restaurants or bars to help guests kill some time before the reception starts?  
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might still share the accommodation information with locals.  I know I have a few local guests who are interested in reserving rooms at our hotel since it's so close to the venue and offers complimentary shuttle service.  It means they can stay for the after-party and not worry about driving home afterwards.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Celles- I would leave the accommodation card for locals.  I did pocketfolds and we included them.  We had a few locals that booked a hotel. 

On our accommodation card we also included directions to the venue and our wedding website.  Which locals both used.  It also made assembling and mailing the invites easier because they were all the same.  By the end of the invitation process you will be so happy with ease and simplicity!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • brookelynl brookelynl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would leave the accomodation info, but if you really don't want to do that, you could maybe do a "fun facts" about  you and your FI? just a thought! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards