Arizona-Phoenix

Budget Weddings

We are looking for a small afternoon wedding about 50 people or so. We are paying for everything minus a little help for my FI. We have been looking all over the East Valley but have not found anything in our budget. Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budget Weddings

• edited December 2011

Have you checked out any golf courses?  I'm not sure on their prices, but I'm sure they'd be cheaper than regular venues.

• edited December 2011

We have looked at a few but we have not found the right one yet. :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert they have a couple of pretty reasonable packages.  I don't know what your budget is but they were one of the best priced venues on the East Valley its worth checking out at least.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_budget-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:044c06de-509a-4125-887e-9adf836b9b48Post:5b84a978-116e-4006-9dda-37e3c2f6c9a1">Re: Budget Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have looked at a few but we have not found the right one yet. :(
    Posted by AZbride2be2012[/QUOTE]

Have you looked at Seville in Gilbert?   We had a pretty low budget too, and they worked out great for us, and it's gorgeous! 

We got married on a Thursday, so it was a lot cheaper for us though, so it really depends on what kind of budget you're really able to work with.  They were great at customizing a lot of things for us, and their food pricing was way cheaper than most places we looked into.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    We are going with Western Skies Golf Club in Gilbert, and they have a pricing structure like I have never seen before and it is very inclusive and it makes it super resonable too! 
  • edited December 2011

we looked at seville and love it, we are now going to look into Western Skies. Thank you to EVERYONE for helping. I will continue to take suggestions/ideas.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You might also consider Tre Bella in Mesa.  I know of two brides that loved it.
  • edited December 2011
    The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa on Extension Rd. and Main St. is a fantastic location, especially for a 50 person guest list. And there is no rental fee.

They have multiple options for rooms based on the party size.
    They also have amazing food and a great bar service deal.

The owners are very nice and super helpful in making the day special for you. They have a lot that can be included in their pacakges, but you can make modifications to make it more personal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here are some in Gilbert...http://www.cozyweddingsofgilbert.com/

Both of these specialize in small weddings and are a great value.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Arizona Golf Resort in Mesa and they were really reasonable.  We also looked at Seville, but for a Saturday in November was waaaayyy out of our budget.  Our 'runner up' choice was Starfire in Scottsdale.  They were very reasonable as well and I know of a few people on these boards that have gotten married there and loved it.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We decided on Tre Bella also... you get more bang for your buck with the packages and they have monthly incentives (free photo booth or floral center pieces).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards