Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Vendor Reviews For September 10th wedding

I couldn't have been happier with all the vendors we used. I apologize in advance because it is very long...

Ceremony/Reception - The Venue of Scottsdale - If you are looking for a unique wedding location this is the place. They are in the process of updating the building and adding a lounge next door.  We worked with Maria and she was very accomadating to all our needs. They have their own chef and the food was amazing. Everything is fresh and not your typical banquet food. www.thevenuescottsdale.com

Florist - Wolz Florist - Barbara is great. She did an awesome job on our flowers and does not charge for every little thing like some florist. She gives you the best flowers for your budget.  
CakeLovely Little Cake Shop -  I loved working with Aurora. She has so many different flavors to choose from. We did cupcakes for our wedding and for the topper she made a giant cupcake. She did an awesome Laker themed pirate ship grooms cake. I rented a sword from her for my husband to use cut his cake. She has great cakes and prices.www.lovelylittlecakeshop.com Photobooth – Shutterbox – Our friends and family had such a great time! Getting the prop box is a must.  www.shutterboxphotobooth.com/phoenix-photo-booth-rentals">www.shutterboxphotobooth.com/phoenix-photo-booth-rentals 
DJ – Satyr Entertainment – Luke was recommended to us by our venue and he did an outstanding job. He kept the party going and played exactly what we asked for. Luke is very professional and his prices are great. I sent him many emails about the music we wanted and always very responsive. www.satyrentertainment.com 
Wedding Dress – Uptown Bridal – They give excellent service and make you feel special as soon as you come in. My alterations were done by Rita Custom Dresses. She is fast and does a great job.www.uptownbrides.com Invitations – Green Ink – I ordered my invitations online. Tara is based out of Oregon and makes custom invitations. I looked everywhere for invitations but nothing compared to hers.www.shopgreenink.com 
 Videographer – Jovic Productions – Steven did an awesome job! He made a four minute preview for us on his website and it was amazing. I couldn’t believe he got it done within a few days of our wedding.www.jovicproductions.com
 Photographer – Session Nine Photography – There are so many great things about Jason and Jessica I loved. They were with us almost the whole day while we were getting ready to the end of our reception. They are a husband and wife team and do incredible work. I felt like we were with our friends rather than our photographers. We have seen a preview of our pictures on their blog and I am so happy they captured our special day.www.sessionninephotography.com/">www.sessionninephotography.com
 Hair & Makeup – My hairdresser and makeup artist came to my hotel room to get us ready. My hairdresser is John Crawford from Triple Threat Studio. John and his assistant Ashley did a great job on everyones hair. I had my air brush make up done by Amazing Face. Adrienne made everyones make up look great and it stayed on all day even in the AZ heat. www.amazingfaceaz.com/">www.amazingfaceaz.com
John – 480-383-3381

Re: Vendor Reviews For September 10th wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice reviews! 

I'm glad all of your vendors worked out well for you, it really makes it so much easier to enjoy the day.   I'm glad to see that another bride had a great experience with Barbara at Wolz's!  She was so amazing for our wedding.  =)

Congrats on being married now, and thanks for posting these!  I know how much the posted reviews helped me when I was planning.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the great reviews!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Christa GChrista G member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, it sounds like everything came together well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards