Arizona-Phoenix

Hey Married Ladies!!! Looking for a recommendation....

Hi Ladies~ 

I need to start looking at tux shops for my fiance.  He will be going with his best friend, but I need to send them to a nice and reliable tux shop.

Any recommendations???  Also important, where should we avoid???  We live in the Gilbert area, but our wedding is in North Scottsdale... so somewhere in the east valley. 

We've been a part of several wedding and it seems like there is always a problem with the tuxes.... so I"m trying to avoid that! 

Re: Hey Married Ladies!!! Looking for a recommendation....

• edited December 2011
    We went to Nick's Menswear in Arrowhead towne center.  It was a bit of a drive for us (we live on the SE Chandler/Gilbert border) but it really was worth it.

We went and looked around Men's Warehouse first, and priced a few things for renting or maybe buying from them, and then went to Nick's and ended up buying his suit that day.

Honestly it was just a bit cheaper to buy there than to rent from MW, but way cheaper to buy there than to buy from MW.  Figured if we were going to spend the same amount, he might as well get something to keep out of it.  It was very affordable from Nick's, I was honestly surprised.

Hector was who we worked with.

Hope that helps!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    We rented from Lesuers in Mesa and I can't say enough good things about them.   They were wonderful to work with and when one of the guys had a button pop off  when he tried it on at home they were quick to get it fixed that same day.  Because we were on a holiday weekend we actually had them for 4 days at the same cost as the standard rental. 

My first rental we rented from the Carrillo’s Wedding Emporium in Mesa and they were HORRIBLE.  The tuxes fell apart (literally) throughout the wedding for all of the guys.  By the end of the wedding there was not one tux left in 1 piece.  I would not recommend them to anyone.  I know a couple other brides that used them that had similar experiences. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Men's Wearhouse and it was great for us. The guys looked nice, but I know they didn't like the way their pants fit (they looked fine tho)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards