Ohio-Northeast

Dance Lessons on West Side?

Hi,

I am thinking of doing dance lessons the week of the wedding with at least my bridesmaids- maybe just one night- and wondered if anyone could recommend a place?

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Dance Lessons on West Side?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe contact American Ballroom Centre on Ridge Rd. in Parma to see if they'd set up a custom, one-session class for you?

DH and I took group ballroom and swing classes thru the city of Brook Park's rec. dept. and one of their instructors was from ABC. It was tons of fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm taking dance lessons now at American Ballroom Center. They have lots of patience with my fiance, and the instructors are nice.

They have a gift certificate you can buy for $100 (meant to be for you and your fiance) that's 3 private lessons, 1 group lesson, and 1 practice lesson (they put on a "dance" Friday nights). We opted for more lessons (he's a terrible dancer but I love him).

They do group lessons, but I'm not sure how much.

My instructor is great, but I would recommend the guy (sorry, don't remember his name). He's a little tough, but he makes sure you're doing the right moves. He taught the last group lesson we attended, and it really helped.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards