Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Bachelorette Party Substitution???

Okay so my BMs want to start planning bachelorett party ideas, I'm not a "drink all night partier" and due to money issues we don't really want to do the vegas night modeled after the Hangover either.  Are there any ideas of places to go or things to do around here that I could slip suggestions to them?  (We're aiming for a Feb date for the bach party).  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party Substitution???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We planned a friends bach party in town a few years ago and it was great!  We stayed at the Valley Ho, went out to dinner and had a few glasses of wine at Postinos and then went to a few bars.  The next day we went to the pool (which would probably not work in Feb).  We were not out all night drinking it up, it was a very nice evening, it was exactly what she wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not the drinking/partier type either.  I am hoping to plan something a little more laid back too. 

There is a nail place called Sundrops Nail Salon on Camelback and 40th st that you can rent for the night.  You can bring food and drinks (alcohol).  You could always grab dinner before.  There are tons of great restaurants right in the area.

Or, you could do a spa day followed with a nice dinner out.

Good Luck!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are some popular alternatives to the typical crazy night out.  You said that you didn't want to go out of town, but you could always rent a cabin up North.  I think it's still snowy in February, so you guys could have a nice night in playing games, drinking spiked hot cocoa, eating fondue, and playing in the snow.  I have also heard of people taking ideas from some of the bach parties, and having a poker night.  You could always go see a show together too.  There are some great comedy clubs, and Gammage always has something playing.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jazsalazarjazsalazar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could have tea at the Ritz Carlton, You can also book your own tea there with Jeffery. Its a lot of fun.
  • Options
    timark99timark99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls for the different tips! I'll start dropping hints when they ask, I love the up north cabin idea, we don't see much snow down here and its always fun to play in (not live in). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards