Arizona-Phoenix

Need Knottie Feedback

Hey Knotties,I’m working on a presentation for hot wedding trends and mine will come straight from Community. If you didn’t know this, I am constantly going through the boards and send out a companywide biweekly trend report that is based on your posts. This will be a round-up of that. Some of you that know that I do this go out of you way to email me new things that they see on the boards or at weddings (THANK YOU!) and I have heard some pretty incredible stuff. So I’m here to ask you what you are seeing out there on your board or in your circles that is a hot trend (way beyond photo booths). Recently I’ve been informed that mini-massages at the reception and live artists painting the scene are a major splurge for brides. I also have seen Ferris wheel rentals. Little things in the world of DIY are great too (doesn’t need to cost a fortune). If anything comes to mind, I’d love to hear from you and greatly appreciate your input at [email protected]. Thanks in advance, KA
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards