Arizona-Phoenix

BM dress

Where is the best place to get BM dresses? Thanks

Re: BM dress

• edited December 2011
    I went to order mine at wedding accessory superstore in North Phoenix. They have a huge variety of dresses & ideas.
  • nzg1983nzg1983 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from RK Bridal.
  • jaye321jaye321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered ours through JaysBridal.com We saved almost $100/gown.
  • edited December 2011
    It's always great to save $. For those who ordered online can you tell me about your experience? How'd you kow what dress to get & what size, etc. Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    We ordered from Netbride.com, and also saved $100/dress. My experience was great, and we followed the size charts to the letter (important!). They communicate very well, and the dresses came in much earlier than estimated. Everything was exactly the way it should have been, and I would happily recommend them to any and every bride - I've been on these boards almost 3 years (yikes - long engagement, though) and I have yet to see a single negative review. Bonus: they price-match with ither inline retailers! :)
  • nzg1983nzg1983 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My experience was also great. We used the charts on their website (they have different ones depending on designer), I faxed everything in and got an email confirmation the next day. They told me the dresses would be in in March, but I got them in February. Also, RK Bridal will beat the lowest quote you get by 10%, so that really helped out a lot. So all my dresses, even the plus size one, came out to $170, which was significantly less than anyone else. I have also heard good things about Pearl's Place and almost went with them, but for the 10% thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards