Arizona-Phoenix

For Northern AZ Brides

If you need anything information from or for up here, please feel free to email me at asmallonetoo at yahoo dot com.My FI (husband in 16 days!!!) is a wedding photographer in Northern AZ & Phoenix and if I don't have the info, he always has the hook ups!!!  Just trying to help us all stay sane and keep the information flowing!!

Re: For Northern AZ Brides

• edited December 2011
    Any suggestions on Sedona Rehearsal dinner locations? We have 30-40 people and were hoping to keep it around $700ish, but now most places I'm calling seem to be $40/person plus charge for space rental... I've already called Heartline Cafe, Barking Frog and Cucina Rustica... Thanks for your help!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Judy's restaurant?  Its across the street from Chase bank (where I sometimes work)...there is also Picazzo Pizza (they do small parties)....If I remember correctly, the Heartline burnt down.... There is also Javalina Cantina - or Schzwuan (if you like sushi, they are GREAT...try the red rock roll)I know this sounds funny, but the restaurant at the airport is good for dinner (not so much lunches) but Thursday nights, they have all you can eat crab legs for $25 for King and $19 for snow - if you can do the rehersal on a Thursday, I am sure you can even get them to come down a little on their price (like $15 per plate or so)  
  • explcurveexplcurve member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any suggestions on Flagstaff outdoor reception venues?  I'd love somewhere my guests can be loud and with somekind of barn/overhead structure.
  • emilyandjimmyemilyandjimmy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same desire, a barn/outdoor venue in Northern AZ, such as Flagstaff. Any suggestions!?? Flagstaff has very limited venues, I am finding. The ones that are available do not hold the unique character that Flagstaff itself has... any suggestions are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards