Arizona-Phoenix

Bridal Portrait Locations

I was planning on doing my bridal portraits at Villa Siena, because that is EXACTLY the look I wanted. But since they charge hundreds of dollars to take photos there, that's out. Does anyone have any good (free) suggestions? My photog recommended a a certain house that was Tuscan-style. I'm starting to think maybe a hotel or resort would be best, because I could get inside and outside pics with a variety of backgrounds. I really want classic, elegant, almost vintage, bridal portraits. Anything come to mind?

Re: Bridal Portrait Locations

• Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Royal Palms?  It's gorgeous and has the same Tuscan-style and elegant feel as Villa Siena.
  • azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sassi the restaurant in North Scottsdale is really pretty.  http://www.sassi.biz It's worth calling to see if they'd let you, they are only open for dinner so it might workout if you did a day shoot.I just noticed your dog in your siggy pic, too cute!
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours up in North Scottsdale at DC Ranch/Marketplace. Not exactly a tuscan villa, but lots of cool, rustic architecture.
  • edited December 2011
    mresendez- where did you get the picture done with the LOVE letters??
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let me know what you find out about those places, and where you end up taking them!Thanks!
    Photobucket
  • mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the help, you ladies never fail me! I'll definitely look into those places.I joke with people that I knew FI was the one for me when my dog and him started to cuddle more than we did!The LOVE statue is up at Scottsdale Civic Center. There are lots of places to shoot around there too. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards