Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vendor Review - 9/24/11

Vendor reviews for our wedding that was wonderful last Saturday on Geneva-on-the-Lake.

Photographer: Jay Kossman (digital504.com)
He was wonderful and great to work with. Had good ideas and took so many pictures that you know everything was captured.

Venue: LakeHouse Inn
Had rehersal dinner and wedding here. They were amazing to work with, so accomodating and helpful. Great, helpful staff and beautiful location.

Flowers: Grand Designes
Easy to work with, understood my vision for my bouquet and great price!

Cupcakes: Baker Chic (Marina)
Wonderful service, delicious cupcakes and great price.

DJ: Quebbie (DJ in a Box)
Instead of using an Ipod we used Quebbie which has tons of preloaded lists and announcements. It was alright, there were some issues with getting our playlists to save and didn't have some of the songs we wanted. Rented it from Sun Rental (Mentor) and they were great and helpful in explaining but Quebbie was ok. Helpful and easier than creating everything, but could be better....

Ice Cream: East Coast Custard
We had East Coast come out with a truck and had 3 flavors for sundeas that guests adored and they were reasonable priced and great to work with.

Overall: Recommend EVERYTHING we used they were great to work with and never had any issues with any of the vendors. They were all fantastic:)

Re: Vendor Review - 9/24/11

• Options
    derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Sounds like you had a beautiful day!  I love that you had East Coast Custard!  What a great idea :).  I wonder if my venue will let us do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think so long as they don't serve it they don't care. Most places I don't think can accomodate holding ice cream in the freezer which is why they were great. They bring the truck to the venue and then people walk out to get sundaes. 3 flavors, tons of topping $4 a sundae. There is a small drive fee - mine was $25 since they were Mentor and coming to Geneva. If you want it talk to the venue, they are great price I'll say.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards