Arizona-Phoenix

Dress fitting last weekend!!

I saw my dress on Saturday for the first time since alterations have been done. I bought my dress when Uptown Bridal had their sample sale, so it had to be taken down about 4 sizes. All I can say is that Janet Kirkman is incredible! She is extremely talented and my dress is gorgeous! If you haven't decided on a seamstress yet, I highly recommend giving her a call.

Re: Dress fitting last weekend!!

• edited December 2011
    Did she clean and press your dress also? I've looked into other alterations ppl and most only do the alterations, I really don't want to have to take my dress to multiple locations.
  • Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what to tell you about cleaning.  My dress was an amazingly clean sample, so it didn't need to be cleaned.  The small amount of dirt that was on the hem was cut off during alterations.  But she does press the dress and will store it for you until the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh, this board can not say enough good things about Janet and I am one of them.She's even doing some custom work on my dress to make it more me and I can't wait to see it!  One more week till I get it back!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards