Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Attendants

Hi All! My Fiance has chosen to have his best female friend as his Best Woman and I was wondering if her dress should be the same as the MOH and bridesmaids??Also, what would be a fun way to ask our friends to be in our wedding??

Re: Attendants

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hand made cards that said "will you be my MOH?" or "will you be my bridesmaid?" and mailed it to them.  Then I waited til they got their cards in the mail.  They called me all excited because I'd made them wait in suspense!  :-D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As far as the BW goes, you can do whatever you want! We had a groomswoman, and she wore the same dress as my BMs, but in black. See what your FI thinks, and maybe the three of you get together and talk about it, (since he may not be up on women's clothing or all the options) and figure out what's going to work for you guys. We sent Mission:Impossible- style DVDs to our attendants in the mail, each the same but personalized with a photo of either me or DH with that attendant. They all loved them, even the guys.
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I threw a breakfast at Tiffany's themed dinner party for my girls.  I made cupcakes and placed a faux diamond ring in the center of the icing.  I placed the cupcakes in Tiffany blue boxes made of cardstock, and tied white ribbon around it to mimic the Tiffany boxes.  I set the table with silver and china, and then placed a box on each plate.  They all opened them at the same time, and I asked, "Will you be my bridesmaid?" They all loved getting proposed to!I like the idea of the female groomsmen being in a black dress.  I think that will look nice next to the tuxes.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards