Arizona-Phoenix

HELP: ALTERATIONS, DJ and DANCE FLOOR

Hello, I'm looking for Wedding Gown Alterations in either Queen Creek or Gilbert AZ. Also for a DJ. Someone who will play machups, some mexican music, pop, 80's, the clash. and I need to rent a dance floor. How much does it cost to rent a dance floor? thank you for your help :D

Re: HELP: ALTERATIONS, DJ and DANCE FLOOR

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Talk to Suzanne's bridal in Gilbert for alterations and I am using Chris Birkett from Birkett Entertainment. He will do ANYTHING you want him to do and has a great presence and energy. We didn't even meet with anyone else after sitting down with him (and seeing him at a friends wedding as well as the bridal tour)
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Janet Kirkman for alterations.  She business is in Scottsdale, but she is well worth the drive.  She does amazing work!Janetkirkman.com
    Photobucket
  • sibiavsibiav member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I don't mind driving to Scottsdale as long as they do good work. Thanks again!
  • vrangel6vrangel6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ: Ume MixMasters@cox.net  He's very good and very affordable!
  • mattyd411mattyd411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI! We had an amazing DJ name Matt Young do our wedding. He had everyone dancing for the entire night and played some amazing mash-ups. He works for MT Sounds and their pricing is really good. The web site is www.mtsounds.com or call 602-751-4622. For a dance floor GOOGLE "dance floors and more". They are based in Phoenix. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards