Arizona-Phoenix

Pet sitting

Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if any of you have used any pet sitting services and really liked them. When we go out of town for the wedding, anyone we would ask to watch our dog and chinchilla is going to the wedding and we can't bring them with us. 

Please share any recommendations you have! I've been looking at the websites for Polly's Paws and Comfy Pets. Anyone ever use them?

Re: Pet sitting

• Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used both Pete & Mac's in Gilbert and the Petsmart Pet Hotel in Tempe before and was very happy with both.  If you're looking for in-home pet sitting though, I'd check with your vet and see who they recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    I have used Karen from Loving Hands before...   we went out of town for almost 2 weeks, so I had her come in a few times to check on my kitties.

She's kind of a crazy animal lady type personality when you meet her (baby talked to my cats and stuff)....  but who better to take care of them I guess.   LOL

http://www.lovinghandspetcare.net/

Her rates and everything are on the site.    She has mostly dogs, and actually has founded a santuary for senior and special need animals as well. 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NO help if your looking for someone to come to your house but we leave our 3 Goldens at a place called Gilbert Dogs in GIlbert.  They are awesome and have someone at the facility 24 hours a day and they have been so good to our dogs, they really like to go there.  They take great care of them and do not kennel them unless you want them to, the dogs are free to play all day.  Strongly recommend them, they are at Gilbert Rd and Baseline.  Let me know if you need more info but you would be happy you brought them there:)
  • jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you are located but I always put my dog in doggy day care and boarding at malindas pamper pets in ahwatukee. They are not boarded all day long and get to be out in open play until its bed time. The staff is amazing, and I think they are reasonably priced. I know a lot of places charge extra to have doggy play time ect, but here they get to be out and playing all day long :)
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • edited December 2011
    I've never used them but I know somebody who used to work for Pete and Mac's and it sounds like a great place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards