Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Introduction

I have been lurking around the board for a couple weeks and figure I should post and introduce myself. I am recently engaged, june 8th. My FI proposed while we were in vegas celebrating my birthday (a few days late). It was very sweet and very surprising! I was in shock for a good solid week! But we did not hesitate to start planning our wedding, as we are getting married September 4, 2011! so we are now almost down to two months left before the big day! oh my! we live in Phoenix area, however we are getting married on the southern coast of north carolina where my parents live. i am in the throws of all the planning and decision making. i hope to get to know some of you ladies as despite me getting married in NC, after this week I will be working on everything from Arizona!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, wow!! Congratulations...and good luck, 2 months, lots to do girly! Let us know if you need any advice! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    livv22livv22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations! That's a pretty short timeline - good luck and hopefully you'll find some help around here on the board :) 

Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October '12 Feb. Siggy: Cake! Only square, and with less sticking-out of branches, and with some fresh flowers.
    Image475x475
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Congrats!! Your big day will be here befire you know it!! Did you not want a long engagement?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards