Arizona-Phoenix

outdoor phoenix venue suggestions?

hello,

we are looking for a venue in/near phoenix that has a good size outdoor space. right now our top choice is the Alwun House...but it is not perfect because we would like some place that is a little more polished.

our size - 75ish people
we would like to have the ceremony + reception at the same place

thanks for any help.

Re: outdoor phoenix venue suggestions?

• We are getting married at The Wright House in Mesa. It is gorgeous. There are two sides to the venue, we are getting married in the garden ballroom, but the other side is really pretty too, its more of a French theme with darker colors. They have pretty good deals if you look on their website thewrighthouse.com  they are running a 50% offer for wedding dates from now- May 31 and if you set up a tour they will give you a coupon, ours was for 250 off, but they have all sorts of deals.

Good Luck!

• The Boojum Tree is very unique and it's mostly outdoor. 
    The Secret Garden is outdoor with an indoor reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How about the Desert Botanicals Gardens.? 
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    The zoo.might work, it does.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Or The Farm South Mountain
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Farm at South Mtn, not really polished. Same with the zoo or botanical gardens.... All are nice in their own way though.

Boojum tree is good. Wright House is excellent (kind of biased, it is where I got married) they actually have 2 different venues side-by side. Secret Garden is nice too. 

Also Villa Siena. They are very nice/very polished
  • I like Val vista Lakes, but they were a bit to much for me.  We are on a really small budget, but the place was beautiful! 
  • Pinnacle Vista Villa in NW Phoenix. It's relatively new, but it's beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards