Ohio-Northeast
Options

HELP!! need a banquet center/ytown area

ok we are having a smaller wedding around 110 people but i can not find a place that will take less than 200 on a saturday night. i dont not want a friday or sunday wedding. any suggestions? im from youngstown and the only place i found was blue wolf but i heard the food is no good. HELP

Re: HELP!! need a banquet center/ytown area

• Options
    PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Fifth Season Banquet Center?  Ciminero's and Vernon's both in Niles are smaller venues.
  • Options
    PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Mill Creek Park?  There are some smaller rooms in the Davis Center.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the B&O Banquet Hall. They rented it to us on a Saturday and we said we would have 125ish. You bring an outside caterer though. They provide bar services.

Good Luck!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    brianangelobrianangelo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi--I deliver wedding cakes at locations all over the Mahoning Valley.  Some of the places I know of that will do smaller events include those listed above, as well as McMenamy's, DiVieste's, The Victorian Room, Aulizio's... I think The Embassy in Struthers has a smaller room. These all have their own catering. Try the Hippodrome in Warren also, they have two different rooms and at least one of them is good for this size. Some of these are linked at our Web site, which is listed here on The Knot.

Good luck!

Brian
    The "Cake Delivery Boy"
    The Cake Boutique
    Warren, Ohio
    Brian The "Cake Delivery Boy" The Cake Boutique, Warren, Ohio http://www.cakeboutiqueshop.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work at Leo's Ristorante in Warren, Ohio and I know that we do weddings of any size on any night.  Look into them.  I am having my wedding, though at the Trumbull Country Club and they have a great facility for smaller parties.  My wedding is going to be for 100 people and they can fit us in perfectly.  They can do weddings on any nights as well.  Hope thig helps. 
  • Options
    JackieBaker45JackieBaker45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried a few places with a smaller wedding and everyone said well if a larger wedding comes we will bump you to a different room. I went with Tippe Canoe Country Club. It is 1000.00 deposit but they take that off of your final bill . They fit up to 226.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards