Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Regale Brides!!

Hey all Regale Brides! (or those of you looking into this AWESOME venue)... How is your planning process going?? We just met with Alison from Put a Fork In It today... I cannot believe how easy this whole planning process has been. Tony & Linda have definitely done their homework and picked the best of the best when it comes to vendors. So far, the menu, cake, bar package, flowers, DJ, and photographer all are done!! We're using Mark Sanchez for DJ/Emcee (love him!), David Orr for photography (love him too!), Corinna Chavez for flowers (amazing!), and Alison from Put a Fork in It catering (also BIG LOVE!)... Who are you using??

Re: Regale Brides!!

• Options
    JacLovesJamesJacLovesJames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jaime,

I am using all the same vendors as you!  I have not met with Corinna yet for the flowers, because I am not sure what I want yet.  How much were you able to get with the $400 credit?  I think that's what it is.  We met with Alison, but haven't decided exactly what we want for our menu.  What did you pick?  When are you going to do your tasting?  It is really nice that everything has been so easy.  We pretty much met with everyone at the open house a couple weeks ago.  They are all really great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jaclyn!

All of the vendors are AWESOME!! With the $400 credit, it covered all the bridal party flowers and the arch. The centerpieces are extra, but we wanted something pretty elaborate. For our menu, we're just doing the basic chicken/beef menu. Kind of boring, but we wanted to make sure that all of our guests were comfortable with the menu. We also added on a couple extra appetizers for cocktail hour. We're also doing the beer & wine package, so I think that should keep everyone pretty happy. We aren't doing a tasting, but Alison said that if we wanted to, we could. We figured since everything was pretty straightforward, there really wasn't a need. So far, every single vendor has been amazing, and very easy to work with. I'm so glad we booked the all-inclusive package so there's no thinking about anything!! i wouldn't have the time!
  • Options
    JacLovesJamesJacLovesJames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i feel like this is alleviating so much stress! How many are in your bridal party?

We haven't decided on food yet but just knowing its going to be so simple is nice. Its is like all the big parts of the planning are already done for us :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards