Arizona-Phoenix

Bridesmaid Dresses

Where did everyone find their bridesmaid dresses?  I really don't want to take everyone to David's Bridal because I had a not so hot experience there looking for my dress.  Thanks so much!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to the Alfred Angelo store in Tucson.
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't gone yet but I hear good things about Twirl, so we'll probably go there. The last wedding I was in we bought our dresses from Brides by Demetrios, they were gorgeous but a bit pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I looked everywhere. and ended up taking my girls to the Wedding Accessory Superstore. It is off of the 101 and Cave Creek Road. The prices were more than fair. If you do decide on them keep in mind that their online prices are often cheaper than in-store. I took them down there where they were able to try on the samples, get measured and then find out their sizes. They were then able to order online with ease. The dresses are not in yet but should be in a few weeks.

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up at David's Bridal because of ease and simplicity!   My Bridesmaid is from Michigan so it was nice to have a here and there!  However, I will admit, service can be bad.  BUT, Even in the valley, I found that I had better service at some Davids more than others.  So, you may try another store if you didnt get good service at one because sometimes it is just the sales people.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Bridesmaids picked out their dress at Dillard's. Not only is it a beautiful dress, but the material is fantastic and they will all be able to wear it again. I love their dress choice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • misslizlovesmisslizloves member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found our bridesmaids dresses at The Uptown Bridal Boutique in downtown Chandler. The shop is so adorable and the staff is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I definitely feel like I have more options now!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards