Arizona-Phoenix

6-18 Vendor Reviews!!

I just wanted to say that our wedding went off with out a hitch, I highly recommend every vendor, especially because they work very well with a tight budget. 5 Star rating. If you have questions or want any of their information just send me a PM!

Venue-The Wright House-5 stars
Everything was beautiful. I got goosebumps the first time I stepped into the gardenballroom. They handled everything. Our day of coordinator made sure all the vendors were on task, the bridal party knew what they were doing. I can't say enough about the price and the outstanding service they provided. The price is very competitive and you get so much more that most packages and venues out there. The gardens are breath taking. A dream come true.

Officiant-Reverend Giovanni-3 stars
Rev G had a great sense of humor and was able to break the ice during the ceremony. He showed us a rose ceremony that made us break into tears.I was disappointed he just copy and pasted what we wanted out of the ceremony workbook, he didn't add on to it like we were lead to believe. He was very helpful in the fact that he told us not to get the certified copy of the marriage license even though they tell you that you need one. 

Cake-Baker Wee-5 stars
Everyone loved our cake. I was craving our red velvet cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese icing for weeks after the wedding. Lora drove our cake on their day off to Mesa and set everything up. It was the most beautiful and delicious cake I had ever seen.There is a picture in my photos.

Food-Red Devil-4 Stars
We ordered lasagna, salad, and rolls from Red Devil Restaurant. They dropped it off and we hired servers. Food was great and we got allot for our money and had a ton of leftovers.

Serving Staff-Park Avenue Catering-5 Stars
Sally Cooper's staff is a preferred vendor at The Wright House. They needed little to no direction from me. They were amazing. The checked with my mom before they did anything and they let her know what they were doing every step of the way.They set up, served and cleaned up. They did it all in 4 hours. I was in shock at how well they did.

Bar Tender-Arizona Bartenders-5 stars
Tracy was so friendly and responded quickly to my emails. They were very very budget friendly. We brought in our own beer and wine, they brought everything else. (We didn't serve hard alcohol) Tracy helped with what we needed to buy, which we bought from Costco and still have beer left over. Very professional.

DJ-Bill Limbach, The DJ for you-5 stars
Bill was very friendly and very professional from day one. He worked very well with us and our budget. He was so much fun, he took charge and made the timeline for the night. We played some games and he even surprised us a few times. I felt bad because during the reception the photographer pulled the wedding party and family (most of the 50 people on the guest list) out for more pictures, but he was a good sport and kept the party going. My family said he was great and they had allot of fun.

Photographer-INVU Portraits-4 stars
Jeri and I instantly clicked from our first email, which was very important to me. She worked very well to meet my budget and she went above and beyond to make sure she to make the very best of our wedding day. The day of the wedding the picture schedule seemed to be a little chaotic once the ceremony was over. We had two photographers and we didn't get all of the family pictures and all of the groups we wanted.(We didn't have a huge wedding,I think about 50 people showed up) Maybe that was bad planning on both of our parts. I loved working with Jeri I would just suggest making a very detailed plan of family and group photos. I am certain she did a great job with all of the candid and ceremony photos. I will update when we get our photos back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards