Arizona-Phoenix

Poll

I saw this on my May Board, and I had to bring it over :)

1. What are you most excited for about your wedding?

2. What flavors of cake are you having?

3. What's your most important pre-wedding beautifying routine?
Photobucket

Re: Poll

• edited December 2011
    1. What are you most excited for about your wedding? Besides getting married of course? :-)  I am excited to spend the day with my friends and family that I do not get to see very often.  I am also really excited to see all the little details I have been planning for the past year come to life. 

2. What flavors of cake are you having? We are doing a 4 tier cake.  The top and bottom tiers are going to be a white cake with bavarian cream and fresh strawberries.  The two middle tiers are going to be red velvet with cream cheese filling.  YUM

3. What's your most important pre-wedding beautifying routine? Well, I have been very cautious of what I eat and my exercise routine so I can feel and look my best on my wedding day.  Other than that I have not been doing anything to different.
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Getting ready! I can't wait to put on my dress and look in the mirror for the first time!

I'm not sure yet, but FI definitely wants cannoli cream in one of the cakes :) It's his favorite!

Getting toned!  I need to start some strengthening exercises soon!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

I agree with Nilla.  I can't wait to be in that dressing room before the ceremony and do my hair and makeup and to see myself in the mirror with the whole package for the first time!

We're going non-traditional and not having a cake.  We're thinking about doing brownies and ice cream or maybe some kind of pastry.

Are you talking months before or hours before?  I know I need to start doing yoga again.  Other than that I'm just working on growing my hair out so I can do something with it.  So I guess my "routine" would be taking prenatal vitamins!
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What are you most excited for about your wedding? Marrying my best friend, we've known each other since we were babies! Besides that, seeing all of our family & friends together in one room who are traveling looooong distances to celebrate the beginning of our new life together!

2. What flavors of cake are you having? We are having 4 layers so probably 1 layer that is chocolate with Kahlua filling, 1 that is lemon cake with cream cheese filling, 1 that is white cake with strawberry filling (biggest layer) & 1 that is red velvet with cream cheese filling. We want variety! I'm not sure which will be our topper flavor though.  

3. What's your most important pre-wedding beautifying routine? I've been doing boot camp, Zumba & now I'm trying The Tracy Anderson Movement so I can get into tip top shape for the big day (my dress is a modified trumpet so there's no room for hiding). I've also been doing glycolic & microderm facials regularly so I hope my skin will be glowing & flawless that day! Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards