Arizona-Phoenix

Finally my invites! PIP

I'm finally starting to put together my invites to get them ready to send in the next week or so.  I am a teacher so I am trying to get as much wedding stuff I can before I go back to work!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my invites!  I had them designed by DesignsMadeEasy on Etsy.  Stephanie was more than amazing!  She has unlimited revisions...and believe me I was starting to feel bad because I was contacting her everyday for weeks to have her change something daily.  And she was so responsive and patient with me...seriously contact her if you need any invites. If you can't find her on Etsy I have her email.
She designed my invite, RSVP, insert and monogram for $20.  And then I bought a metallic cardstock from Paper and More and had them printed at FedEx. I then went to Hobby Lobby and bought ribbon and rhinestone embellishments to make it complete.  I still need the outer and RSVP envelopes which I will get from Paper and More as well. 
So for each invite its about $1.75...skipping the pocketfolds saved me a little over $100. 
I am super happy how they turned out! Really simple but nice!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally my invites! PIP

• edited December 2011
    They look so pretty!  I am working on mine right now too!  It is amazing how many revisions and changes I am making.  I am glad that I am not the only one!  That is one BIG Check!  Congrats!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Those look awesome!  I may be looking into using her!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super pretty :) Congrats!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful!!! Thanks for posting this, I will look for her on Etsy!
  • applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Here's her website! She has so many cute designs or if you have something in mind she can work from that too!!!  She's very personable, fast, and so easy to work with!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsMadeEasy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jboynton2010jboynton2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I'm a first-time poster but I just had to ask - did you have your invites printed on the metallic cardstock from paper and more done at fed-ex or were they printed on regular cardstock?  I designed my own invitations and took them to attempt to be printed today on the silver cardstock from paper and more, and the fed-ex kinkos I went to told me that because of the sheen of the paper they werent able to print on it - the one they tried to do got stuck in the machine.  So now I'm trying to figure out where to get them printed, came on this board for suggestions, and saw your beautiful invites!  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards