Arizona-Phoenix

6 months!?!?

I am so excited/nervous/anxious/overwhelmed but above all totally in love. I honestly can't wait to get married but where did the time go? I feel like yesterday we were dating I had no idea it was coming and now it's only 6 months away. I know I am pretty far in my planning (I have my hair and makeup trial today) but I am so afraid I am forgetting something big or I should be further in my planning and I am nervous that something is going to go wrong or something I picked already is going to be just awful and the wrong choice. But I know that on the wedding day all that is going to matter is  getting married to my handsome fiance and continuing our lives together and in the end nothing will matter, not the flowers, the linens, the food, nothing, just him and I sharing the day with our closest friends and family.

Best wishes to all of you!! I am definitely ready to take on these next 6 months and finally be married to the man of my dreams.

Re: 6 months!?!?

• edited December 2011
    I know everyone will say this to you, but 6 months is gonna fly by!  Good luck!! :)
  • vrangel6vrangel6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is very sweet.  Like pp said above it goes really quickly so enjoy it and your time with each other!  Sometimes FI totally surprises me; we are taking dance lessons to brush up for our first dance and I noticed FI was enjoying himself.  During a later conversation he told me how much he's enjoying the lessons and that when we first me he was nervous that he would have to learn to dance sometime (because he thought I was really into it).  I wouldn't have thought about any of this 6 months ago and I know I'll remember that forever! 
  • edited December 2011
    I totally understand! I'm in the same boat. My fiance' and I have been dating for 10 1/2 months. We just got engaged on New Years Eve and are getting married this Summer. It's going to be here before we know it, and I'm worried about forgetting about something. But, I too know that in the end, all that will matter is marrying the man of my dreams and starting this adventure of life together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards