Arizona-Phoenix

Suits for out of town groomsmen

I read the thread about men's suits.  My FI will be shopping for a suit soon too, and we're not sure what to do about our groomsmen coming from out of state.

The nice thing about Men's Warehouse is they're everywhere and the out of towners can get fitted there then pick up their suit here in AZ.  If we don't go with MW, what are our options for matching suits?  Also, MW has the deal where if you rent so many suits the groom gets a free suit.  That's a pretty good incentive (he has 7 groomsmen).

We are interested in checking out Nick's at Arrowhead.  Does anyone have any tips for what to do about out of town guys?

Thanks all!

Re: Suits for out of town groomsmen

• CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

You can always get the guys' measurements and order their suits according to those along with the rest.  FI, his father and two groomsmen will be in Canada until right before the wedding, and my brother and Dad will be in California.  They're all getting measured where they are, and calling in orders to a local store.

• edited December 2011
    I have the same issue, and totally agree with Celles. I just called, and they told me to get them measurements, and they can have the suits in stock. If they end up needing hemming or anything, they said that they'd put my suits on priority. Just explain to whomever you work with that you have people coming from out of town. They are MORE than willing to accomodate, and make sure that your wedding turns out perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Where should the OOT guys get their measurements done?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards