Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Newly Engaged

Hi ladies. I'm newly engaged (a week today). I will be planning for a pretty intimate wedding. I'm thinking about 80-100 and no more. This is actually both of our 2nd weddings and we dont want anything to LAVISH. But we want nice. Anyone here know of great sites (ceremony&reception) for a reasonable price? Reasonable for one might not mean the same for another, but I'm up to all advice / opinions!!!

Thank you ladies!

Re: Newly Engaged

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!

There's been quite a few venue posts lately if you read back a bit.  That will be a good start to give you an idea about what ranges are available in the area.  It's pretty broad range honestly, so it really depends on what you're thinking in temrs of budget.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!

Is there an area of the Valley you're hoping to have your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!! Give some more parameters and we can help out :-) I have done a ton of research on different venues pricing and could definitely help out if I knew price range and area!
  • Options
    211Roxysmom211Roxysmom member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am actuallyl looking anywhere in the valley. From far west to far east. Just nothing up north. :) And thank you ladies. I know this board can be tons of help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Many like Val Vista Lakes, The Farm at South Mountain, Starfire Country Club
    Places that I looked Troon North, Sassi, The Ritz Carlton, Royal Palms, Doubletree Paradise Valley, Firesky Resort!
    Hope this helps a little bit :-)
  • Options
    drphotodrphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got a great list of all the wedding venues in Phoenix with all of their contact information.  Here's a link directly to the page: http://www.desertridgephotography.com/?p=277.

Congratulations!
    Corey Schwartz
    www.desertridgephotography.com
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look up the Sheraton Tempe.  It was the cheapest that I found and still really nice!!!  They also offer summer discounting.  I'm not sure what they have for the ceremony part though because I was looking just for a reception site.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards