Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Need help/advice!

Hey all!!
I am thinking about getting married May 19th in Phoenix, Arizona. 
Want it outside FOR SURE, but would probably have it in the evening....do you think or know what the wether is like during that time!?!! 
Thanks!!

-Anne

Re: Need help/advice!

• Options
    acmaguireacmaguire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all!!
    I am thinking about getting married May 19th in Phoenix, Arizona. 
    Want it outside FOR SURE, but would probably have it in the evening....do you think or know what the wether is like during that time!?!! 
    Thanks!!

-Anne
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting on the Phoenix board on the right under local wedding boards.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The average high in May is around 90. Which means it could be 105 or it could be 75. I think as long as you aren't wearing a 20 lb dress and make sure the ceremony is in the shade, you should be ok. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    May is hot. But not unbearable. I wouldn't worry too much if it's really in the evening, especially if you can bring misters in or something, just in case.
  • Options
    I'm getting married May 20th, outside ceremony at sunset :)
  • Options
    It's going to be pretty hot, not as hot as June - August, but still pretty toasty.  Are you just having the ceremony outside, or the reception too?  If it's just the ceremony, I think you can make it comfortable as long as you provide water and shade and keep the ceremony short.  However, I would not do you reception outside as well as people will probably leave early because it's uncomfortable to be outside that long in formal wear.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The evening shouldn't be too bad. I'm always pretty comfortable that time of year at night.
  • Options
    I'm planning a May 4th wedding.  Last May 4th it was 100.  I'm hoping next May 4th it won't be so bad.  But, I am planning on providing parasols for shade and a cold water station.  If it's super hot my cocktail hour will be moved indoors.  Dinner is already planned indoors.
  • Options
    I'm having a May 12th wedding, ceremony outside at 530pm. Last year it was beautiful, about 80 that weekend. It could be up to 95 though. :) Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards