Ohio-Northeast

Belarusan Opinions...

Has anyone attended a wedding, or had a wedding at Belarusan American Community Center? I really like the venue so far and everything I have heard from other people has been good.  Just curious if anyone on here has any personal experiences.  Anything would be great!

TIA Ladies!

Re: Belarusan Opinions...

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception was there almost 5 years ago. The food was GREAT for wedding food (everyone loved the Lemon Chicken especially) and as for the venue itself, you really get a lot for your money. Marge and her staff are wonderful to work with. We dropped off the decorations and I gave her 2 pics of how the centerpieces were supposed to look (we had 2 styles) and they did a great job with setup. They also used my extra decorations very well in areas I hadn't considered. The Belarusan is also nice cuz you supply your own alcohol. It's a great way to save money and serve just what you want. We only did beer & wine which worked out perfectly for us.

Check out my review writeup in my bio. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is fantastic news!  I have only heard good things so far so that makes me feel good!  Do you have any pics?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are some in my bio, I think toward the bottom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there a few years ago and I thought the food was absolutely delicious! I liked the look of the place too. Its a nice place and I liked the set up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards