Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Boojum Tree

Hey everyone!!  So Im getting married at the Boojum Tree on 10/16/11.  Very excited :)  Has anyone else chosen this venue? Which caterer and DJ did you choose (since we have to pick from their preferred vendor list).  Thanks!

Re: Boojum Tree

• Options
    edited December 2011

Boojum Tree was on top of our list..we fell in love with it!  But we couldn't afford it sadly.  It's such a unique venue!

79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I fell in love with it too!!! We don't have a date set or any idea of a budget yet, we've only been engaged about two weeks. I didn't see any prices on the website, can you give me an idea? And tell me about what you are doing for your wedding. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, it is definitely a beautiful and unique venue.  And congrats to the two of you! 

Kalonna, pricing varies by season, number of guests, and day of the week.  Spring and fall run about $2000 more than summer and winter.  Mon, wed, thurs are significantly cheaper than fri and sun, and saturday is the most expensive.  The lotus package can cost anywhere from 3995.00-9995.00.  Tasha is the events coordinator and she is so sweet and very helpful!

Anyway, besides the venue, I don't have any vendors booked!  I'm slacking, I know.  We will be having our ceremony and reception at the Boojum tree and have about 80-100 guests attending (1/4 of them are travelling from NJ where I'm from).  And I am so indecisive about my colors... I think I change them every week.

Anyway, hope the pricing helps and if you email Tasha, she will attach a price sheet with exact prices :)  Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!! Congrats and good luck with the planning!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Kalonna I have the prices if you want me to email ..PM me your email address.
  • Options
    kristaduggankristaduggan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in LOVE with Boojum Tree but they just sent me pricing and it seems to me as if it starts more like 6,000. This is way out of my price range. Does anyone know if they do smaller packages for receptions? I can do all my own catering and decorations. I'm kinda a control freak so I would rather that and I know that would help w/ pricing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure if you can bring in your own or you have to use one of their caterers.  Yea I knew I couldn't afford a reception there, we were debating on just having our ceremony there and finding another reception venue but decided against it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    krista- the weekday packages are 4,000.  You're right about the price if you want a weekend date.  And they told me that I had to select one of thier preferred caterers, but I would definitely ask if they could make an exception!
  • Options
    <div>That doesn't seem to bad especially since I saw some of the caterer's pricing at $10 a person! which caterer were you thinking of having?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_boojum-tree?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:5ef02276-e7f2-4e16-9560-159cc9e50eeePost:7efa0363-84d2-441b-8496-8c5c9eeceafe">Re: Boojum Tree</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls, it is definitely a beautiful and unique venue.  And congrats to the two of you!  Kalonna, pricing varies by season, number of guests, and day of the week.  Spring and fall run about $2000 more than summer and winter.  Mon, wed, thurs are significantly cheaper than fri and sun, and saturday is the most expensive.  The lotus package can cost anywhere from 3995.00-9995.00.  Tasha is the events coordinator and she is so sweet and very helpful! Anyway, besides the venue, I don't have any vendors booked!  I'm slacking, I know.  We will be having our ceremony and reception at the Boojum tree and have about 80-100 guests attending (1/4 of them are travelling from NJ where I'm from).  And I am so indecisive about my colors... I think I change them every week. Anyway, hope the pricing helps and if you email Tasha, she will attach a price sheet with exact prices :)  Happy planning!
    Posted by seninv[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi all, 

Quick question. The prices that are mentioned in this post (for example, the lotus package, which someone mentioned ranges up to just under $10k) Does anyone know more or less what they include? Is that just the venue and if so, for how long? I'm new to all of this. ;)

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards