Arizona-Phoenix

Where to have my bridal shower???

I live too far from the city to have people come to my house for my bridal shower..same with my mom. My sister, whos my maid of honor, lives in a small apartment in Tempe and doesnt have room for a shower either..sooooo where should I have it?? I was thinking of a neutral kind of place or a restaurant that could accomodate a shower with 30-50 people. 

Any ideas??

Re: Where to have my bridal shower???

• edited December 2011
    Try a restaurant or a nice park. A lot of restaurants or winery's are accommodating. Kokopelli's Winery in downtown Chandler holds events like that. I am holding my RD there.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe try one of the restaurants at one of the bigger hotels. I know a few places like the Biltmore have outdoor terraces that would be a lovely setting for a shower.
    A and B
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Does your sister's apartment complex have a clubhouse that you could use?
  • edited December 2011
    I guess it depends on the atmosphere your looking for.  If you want something quiet and personal, I would go with any of the hotels meeting rooms (recommend something on I10 so it's a straight shoot home for you and close to your sister, there are some in Ahwatukee).  Or if you don't mind a crowd, a restaurant like Arriba's (also near I10) or even Olive Garden have areas that can be reserved for a party.  GL
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a favorite restaurant?
  • amarinelli1amarinelli1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Arcadia Farms in Scottsdale (they have other locations as well) or House of Tricks in Tempe.  Both have amazing food & a wonderful atmosphere.  I've hosted Baby Showers at both spots & was very pleased.
  • djshumwaydjshumway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh House of Tricks is wonderful, pricey for dinner but they have amazing delicious and affordable lunch ... mmmmm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards