Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Venue help needed!!

Hi, everyone!! 
So I had my heart set on getting married at Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, Az- feel free to look at the pictures online, but they DO NOT do the property justice. Literally anywhere you stand on that property is a perfectly beautiful photo op! There is lush green grass all year long, beautiful trees and bushes, an awesome winding staircase, a great 10 foot rustic wood barn type door and so much more. We were going to get married in their outside garden, and hold the reception in their onsite tent, but my finace recently told me that we cannot afford to have our ceremony and reception, or even just reception there because it is too pricey, and to top it off, we're getting married during the week so even their weekday price is still too expensive for our budget. SO, does anyone in Arizona know of a venue that isn't crazy expensive, but still has the wonderful natural photo ops?? I've looked at a few indoor venues and I don't like the photos because I really see myself getting married outside. I would appreciate any help on this!! 
Thanks, ladies!!

Re: Venue help needed!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards