Arizona-Phoenix

Birdcage veil

Hello Ladies!

I am an old Knottie (I was married 11/29/08) and haven't been on I think since then. I have just been so busy with this married life and family and work and the list could go on and on, but I won't put you through that! I am back for a little help, my sister in law is getting married in 3 weeks (I know this is kind of last min) and would like to get a birdcage veil to match her dress. Does anyone know where one can be purchased locally (so we can match the color as best as possible) or how to make them??? Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!

Re: Birdcage veil

• nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lillian Lottie has lots birdcage veils and facinators in all kinds of colors
  • edited December 2011
    I tried one on at Priscilla of Boston in Scottsdale.
  • didi0518didi0518 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw some in the West Valley at Thee wedding warehouse...  south of I-10 off of bullard on the west side of the road. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey you are an '08 Novembie as well!!! You should come peep the novembie 08 anniversary board on the nest :)

As for birdcage veils, I made my own....BUT I was JUST at Azteca 2 weeks ago and saw some there! Also in the past I saw them at I Do I Do. I dont know if Davids Bridal is cool/hip enough to carry birdcage veils there.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Lillian Lottie- this is where I got mine.  She was fabulous!

LINDA we miss you- you should pop on over on the nest!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards