Arizona-Phoenix

House of Brides Question

Ladies, my flower girl dress was discontinued on 12/18/09 so bridal shops stopped carrying it. However, House of Brides still has that flower girl dress available online with a 6-8 week ship date (it would arrive about 6-8 weeks before my April wedding). My flower girl tried on dresses from the same designer & she's a definite size 7 (confirmed by the bridal boutique that measured her). I want to order the dress from House of Brides, but I'm scared to order a dress online without a middle man to turn to in case something goes wrong. A couple of pros to consider: the dress is much cheaper on House of Brides than it was in boutiques, it's cheaper than comparable styles I've seen, & I haven't liked any other styles better than this discontinued model. Any experience doing this or going through House of Brides? TIA!

Re: House of Brides Question

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do not have any experience with them, but I would definitely visit the designers site and verify that they are an authorized retailer for them. If they aren't listed you may want to call the designers customer service line as sometimes websites aren't updated and some make shops pay to be listed on their site.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, best of luck!
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards