Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Disposable Cameras

I was thinking of putting disposable cameras on the tables at the reception, but I've heard some horror stories about inappropriate pictures or most of them not showing up well or no one taking pictures with them.  Does anyone know of any time the disposable cameras were a good idea?  Thanks :)

Re: Disposable Cameras

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have the same reservations with the disposable cameras.  Instead, I think we are going to opt for something like this:

http://www.weddingbee.com/2008/03/06/my-first-diy-project/

11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did cameras on the tables.  I really liked having them, they were the first pictures I had access to, but about half of what I put out didn't get used.  I haven't developed them all yet (its way expensive) so I can't vouch for the inappropriate pictures.  But so far, I haven't seen any.  The pictures aren't the best, but they are from disposables.  HTH!  If you do want to go with them, maybe like one per table.  That way it's not terrible if they don't all get used :)
  • Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As an alternate idea, since so many of us love our digital cameras is setting up a shutterfly account or similiar and making some kind of cards to place at the tables with the account information so that your guests can upload their pics. 
    I am going to do this and I offered the suggestion to my friend who got married recently and she loved the idea...she is till recieving pictures on the site...and is impressed with her guests photography skills!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    applemarie... how are you letting guest know to upload pics to shutterfly or whatever the site? cards that say something like "please share your pictures on shutterfly for the bride and groom!" and then include username and password? the idea sounds intriguing. i hadn't thought of it, but i wonder how smoothly i works. and other feedback from your friend who did it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards