Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Videographer recommendations? (and mini-update... couldn't resist :)

Ok, so my FI and I signed the contract at Regale today (yay! so official now!). We're locked in for caterer, cake, bartending, dj, photographer, linens... We're going to have a musician from San Diego for the ceremony and dinner hour... Probably going with Rev G for officiant, probably Butterfly Petals for floral... So, last "major" decision is for a videographer. I don't really think it's worth the money, but my FI is insistent. Curious to know if anyone has any recommendations for someone in the $1,500 range? J&P Arizona Wedding Videos seems reasonable... Has anyone worked with them? Any other ideas?

Re: Videographer recommendations? (and mini-update... couldn't resist :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting a lot of the major things taken care of!  =)

I didn't look into videographers too much, since I pretty much felt the same way you did about it.  in the end I figured I might as well find one, as I'd rather have it, and not care much about it, than not have it and wonder if I should have.

We ended up getting a video add-on package with our photographer (Mike Maez Photography) though, so the pricing was really reasonable and it was an extra person taking video, so I think it was worth it.  You could always look into if your photographer has something similar. 

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Alex Dunn with AD Films.  He was well within your range and it was def worth it!  I watch our video every now again and am SO thankful I have it on vide.

You can read my review here:  http://jandawedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thx ladies! I tried to search for AD Films online, but couldn't find anything. Any suggestion on how to find more information?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards