Arizona-Phoenix

Offbeat venues

Do any of you ladies have recommendations for more offbeat venues? I'd ideally like a place in central PHX or downtown, but would also go for someplace in Tempe or Mesa (or Scottsdale, if they weren't outrageously priced). I want something kind of offbeat or different. We have looked at the Historic Ice House and the zoo, and I'm just looking for a few more ideas. Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Offbeat venues

• You could try The Venue of Scottsdale.  It's tight in downtown Scottsdale and is really cool-the middle of the building has a retractable roof, so you can have an indoor/outdoor feel to your event.
       If you're having a smaller wedding MonOrchid Gallery in downtown Phoenix might work for you, and there's also Bentley Projects. Finally, also in downtown Scottsdale is The Clayton on the Park. very cool and modern looking. Lastly, there's also Taliesin West in north Scottsdale.
      None of these places are super-cheap, but none are really outrageous either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Taliesin west looked AMAZING! Sadly, I called them, and they don't do weddings anymore, apparently! Lame.

I think I am going to go with the Ice House. They have this really cool outside chapel that is like... stunning. I just wasn't sold because they have a pretty strict vendor list. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sucks about Taliesin West. I do think the Icehouse is cool-but I know what you mean about strict vendor lists.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A friend of a friend had their wedding at the Phoenix Art Museum. The photos were lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards