Arizona-Phoenix

The brides place to vent lol

Wedding planning is so stressful especially if you have a full time job and school ontop of it lol. I give you girls props to whoever has more than 150 guests because I only have about 100 and its stressful enough to get everyone on the same page to book airfare and hotel ...ect.

Whoo hoo! 80 days till our big day!

Please share your stories I would love to hear, im not a bridezilla but man incompetant people can make you become one

Re: The brides place to vent lol

• After three wedding planners hanging up on me, I'm just going to try to plan my wedding myself. It's like the second they hear my religious preferences... "I can't help you." *click*. Gee, thanks. Not like you might know of a planner who CAN. And it's not like it's that difficult. Honestly, I figure a Muslim wedding will be EASIER to plan because it's essentially the same with LESS stuff. No booze, no music, food is halal.... That's basically the only difference. I still have a big poofy white gown, I still have a reception.. It's not hard! Not to mention I've had immigration crawling all over me because my fiance is coming back to the USA to get married to me... but it's not like he's staying. Actually, NEITHER of us are. We're moving to the UK right after. Frankly, it should be less of the American immigration services on me and more of the British! But good luck getting the British back to you on your paperwork...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_brides-place-vent-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:7c05fea4-6901-4290-b1df-973396724f63Post:51c6862b-21bc-439c-9f25-33247056fc9f">Re: The brides place to vent lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]After three wedding planners hanging up on me, I'm just going to try to plan my wedding myself. It's like the second they hear my religious preferences... "I can't help you." *click*. Gee, thanks. Not like you might know of a planner who CAN. And it's not like it's that difficult. Honestly, I figure a Muslim wedding will be EASIER to plan because it's essentially the same with LESS stuff. No booze, no music, food is halal.... That's basically the only difference. I still have a big poofy white gown, I still have a reception.. It's not hard! Not to mention I've had immigration crawling all over me because my fiance is coming back to the USA to get married to me... but it's not like he's staying. Actually, NEITHER of us are. We're moving to the UK right after. Frankly, it should be less of the American immigration services on me and more of the British! But good luck getting the British back to you on your paperwork...
    Posted by amandamarielynn[/QUOTE]

Really, they hung up on you?! Wow, that's really sad :(  You could try my planner- she's amazing and I can't imagine her ever being so rude!
  • Gosh Im sorry Amanda thats horrible! Im also planning mine myself just because I cant rely on others to do things for some reason I always have to check up on everybody and make sure everyone is doing their part and its very annoying so I relly dont want to have to track the wedding planner the entire time Id rather just have it done right myself or by david tutera lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_brides-place-vent-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:7c05fea4-6901-4290-b1df-973396724f63Post:40367f03-5f6a-4a86-abff-fa84989f07e8">Re: The brides place to vent lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The brides place to vent lol : Really, they hung up on you?! Wow, that's really sad :(  You could try my planner- she's amazing and I can't imagine her ever being so rude!
    Posted by christinakay722[/QUOTE]

Who's your wedding planner? It's driving me nuts because no one in my family has had a real "gown and service" wedding before. So I have no idea where to start and they dont' either, lol.
  • Amanda do you have a career you enjoy?  Beacuase it sounds like you've found yourself a growth opprotunity!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards